The Billboard chart topper and GRAMMY® nominated DJ and producer, Chris Lake, will kick off Fourth of July Weekend at HQ2 Beachclub on Saturday, July 1!
The British DJ's career includes a platinum record, as well as many top charted club smashes such as "How Deep Is Your Love" by Calvin Harris & Disciples.
Don't miss the UK chart topper in Atlantic City, get tickets today!
Proper Attire Required:
Dress to impress, no baggy clothing, jeans, or basketball shorts.
Proper Swim Attire Includes:
- Swimming Suits
- No jeans or pants – guests may not swim/sunbathe fully clothed
- No undergarments allowed for sunbathing/swimming
- No torn or cut-off clothing
- No rips/stains on clothing
- No see-through bathing suits
- No offensive prints on clothing
- No chains or baggy clothing (jeans, shorts, etc.)
- No athletic gear
- Best Daylife – Atlantic City Weekly’s 2020 Nightlife Awards
- #46 out of 100 World's Best Clubs - Nightlife International
Sign up for the latest HQ2 news and offers and receive complimentary, one-time-only admission to the fun on a Friday night between 11pm - 12am.
The party doesn't have to end after a day or night of play at HQ2. Stay in one of our luxurious rooms or suites for the ultimate VIP experience.