As the tallest building in Atlantic City, the landmark Ocean Resort Casino will offer unparalleled ocean views in its 1,399 rooms and capture the essence of what draws people to this popular waterfront destination situated on 20 acres along the city’s famed Boardwalk.
In addition to its expansive hotel, casino,top golf and meeting space, Ocean Resort Casino will feature five swimming pools, including a saltwater pool, a cabana filled sun-deck and distinctive dining and entertainment venues. Ocean Resort Casino is part of The Unbound Collection by Hyatt Portfolio and will include a 32,000 square-foot onsite exhale spa. Ocean Resort Casino is owned and operated by Ocean Walk LLC. For more information visit theoceanac.com.
HQ2 Nightclub dress code is best described as upscale fashionable. We do not permit: hats, sandals, flip flops, sneakers, work boots, shorts, baggy clothing or athletic wear. Entry is always subject to management’s discretion.
For Beach Club:
Proper Attire Required:
Dress to impress, no baggy clothing, jeans, or basketball shorts.
Proper swim attire includes:
• Swimming suits
Prohibited apparel for sunbathing/swimming:
• No jeans or pants – guests may not swim/sunbathe fully clothed
• No undergarments allowed for sunbathing/swimming
• No torn or cut-off clothing
• No rips/stains on clothing
• No see-through bathing suits
• No offensive prints on clothing
• No chains or baggy clothing (jeans, shorts, etc.)
• No athletic gear
HQ2 Beach Club has a Zero Tolerance Policy. All persons and bags will be searched. The following items are prohibited:
• Weapons (any items that may be used to cause bodily harm)
• Controlled Substances
• Eye Drops/Nasal Sprays
• Gum/Mints/Breath Strips
• Outside Food, Drinks, or Liquids (this includes water bottles of any kind)
• Over the Counter Medications
• Cameras/Go Pros
• Wearable Technology (watches are permitted)
• Selfie Sticks
• Marijuana Products
• Cigarettes, Vaporizers “Vapes”/Chewing Tobacco
• Party Props
All entry is based on management’s discretion. Any person who refuses to comply with any regulation governing public bathing or swimming facility or any rule of that facility must be excluded from the premises.
HQ2 Beachclub is open from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. (manager reserves right to change closing times depending on the day)
HQ2 Nightclub is open from 11 p.m. to 4am (manager reserves right to change closing times depending on the day)
HQ2 Beachclub is located at 500 Boardwalk Avenue in Atlantic City, NJ. Entry to the Beachclub is located right off the boardwalk at Ocean Resort.
Main valet at Ocean Resort.
All guests must be 21 of age and older with valid i.d.